Well it’s simple and doesn’t require much of an effort to take care of your heart. Here’s why that walk in the garden is the best help for your heart!
1. Strengthens your heart – If you can take good care of your heart with a simple walk in the park or your back garden, isn’t it better than sweating those hours in the gym? Regular walking can help you keep LDL cholesterol in check while increasing levels of HDL cholesterol and keeping your heart strong!
2. Keeps weight in check- Regular walking, preferably brisk walking; around the house or in your lawn or colony park, to the train station or walking up the stairs instead of elevator, is the best way to keep your weight in check.
3. Lowers disease risk- regular walking has shown to reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke. In addition to that, a walking habit can also reduce your risk of developing type 2 diabetes, asthma and some cancers as well.
4. Improves circulation- Walking brings up the heart rate, keeps your heart in activity, lowers blood pressure and helps to ward off heart disease. There, simple. If your heart is active, it will be healthier.
5. Gives energy If you have to think of an excuse, you can say that walking will consume energy but even that’s not true. On the contrary it releases stress. Walking helps you relax, meditate and focus, and gives you a chance to rejuvenate all your energy.
Nature has always been motherly to us. You just have to take that walk appreciate nature and introspect. Take care of your heart; take care of your health! #LoveYourHeart