This website requires javascript to be enabled. Please enable javascript and refresh the page!

Loading...

Follow the 80/20 rule
October 20, 2016
Follow-the-80_20-rule_V1_1

The fun part of this rule is that you can indulge in your favourite treats, because let’s face it – a festive season without even tasting any of those temptations is no festive season at all. So here it is: Stick to a well-planned diet that meets your energy and nutrient requirements 80% of the time, and enjoy the fun stuff the remaining 20%.
Follow the 80/20 rule

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

MORE ARTICLES