Cinnamon has been used in Chinese medicine for years and is used as a flavouring agent in global cuisines too. Here are some health benefits that Cinnamon offers:
• Consuming half a teaspoon of Cinnamon per day can lower your LDL or Bad cholesterol
• You can improve your memory and performance just by smelling it every day
• Dietary fibre and calcium can help remove bile, which prevents the risk of colon cancer
• You can notice a drastic improvement in blood sugar just in a matter of 40 days
• Cinnamon helps Controls type II diabetes
Now that you know what Cinnamon does for your health, it shouldn’t be long before you start consuming it regularly.