1. 20 to 22 ladies fingers (bhindi)
2. 1 roasted onion, roughly chopped
3. 1 cup chopped coriander (dhania)
4. 2 tbsp. ginger-green chilli paste
5. 1 tbsp. turmeric powder (haldi)
6. 1 tbsp. coriander-cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder
7. 2 tbsp.garam masala
8. 2 tbsp. roasted sesame seeds (til)
9. 2 tbsp. lemon juice
10. Salt to taste
1. Wash and pat dry the bhindis. Slit them lengthwise.
2. In grinder mix chopped roasted onions, coriander, green chilli paste, turmeric powder coriander-cumin seeds powder, garam masala sesame seeds and lemon juice.
2. Stuff the bhindi with the prepared paste. Keep aside.
3. Pressure cook the stuffed bhindi and the remaining paste, if any, for 1 whistle.
4. Allow the steam to escape and then open the pressure cooker.
5. Heat a non-stick kadhai on a medium flame and when hot, add the bhindi and cook on a low flame for 5 to 6 minutes or till they are done.
6. Serve hot.