The Billion Hearts Beating Foundation, is a not for profit entity supported by the Apollo Hospitals Group.
BHB was registered as a trust in 2010 wherein the campaign commenced its journey to reach out to a billion Indians and encourage them to lead a Heart-Healthy life.
Primarily the foundation is active in the province of preventive heart care implementing a 360-degree approach to communication that reaches out to different socio-economic backgrounds, across the country.
Position: Coordinator, Billion Hearts Beating Foundation
Duration: 1 year
Stipend: INR 25,000/- per month
Location: Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists in developing Digital and Media Campaigns to build brand and product awareness and credibility
- Flare for writing proposals, essays, and concept notes for the CSR initiative.
- Assist BHB team with all work that is carried forward. (Creation of Presentation, on ground events, online campaigns).
- Planning and execution of various social programs (BLS training program, health checks at villages, old age homes, orphanage).
- Basic office management.
- Direct reporting to the COO of the foundation.
- Post Graduate/ Masters in the relevant field.
(Degree in CSR/ management / media, communication)
- Minimum 1-2 years of overall experience, with substantial exposure in
The relevant industry (CSR), focussed on marketing /PR, or been an active team member of any social development organisation.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (in English)
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- High results orientation
How to Apply
Please send in your resumes to email@example.com