Vulnerable communities with limited access to healthcare are offered free periodic health camps & awareness sessions to assess and review their health.
Project Suraksha provides essential medical relief, in times of natural disaster, emergency situations, and through the course of regular life, to individuals and communities in challenging situations.
- Community Outreach Programmes: We screen, diagnose, and create awareness by organizing workshops and health camps on non-communicable diseases, hygiene, and general health.
- Free Clinics: To promote healthy living & to facilitate prevention, early detection and management of non-communicable diseases. We have set up few medical centres.
- Emergency Care Centres: Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) & Koyambedu CMBT
- Community Day-care Centres: Tambaram & Vanagaram (Ayanambakkam)
- Charitable Dispensaries: Srisailam & Bhogal
- Special Initiatives: We support the LGBTQ+ community by offering its members free health checks and monthly medicines.
- Disaster Relief: We try & provide free medical relief during natural disasters, across the country.